Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WHO SAID IT?

"If God wrote my biography, I wouldn't like it."

A. Jerry Falwell
B. Pope Benedict
C. Barbra Srteisand
D. Oral Roberts
E. Umberto Eco
F. The Duke lacrosse team

big surprise

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since eels do not keep diaries," ...the only way to determine gender was to cut and slice, "but in vain, all the eels which I cut open are of the fairer sex."

A. Young Ted Bundy
B. "Killer Clown" John Wayne Gacy
C. Young Sigmund Freud
D. Famous sushi chef Masahuro Morimoto
E. One of the sharks in "Finding Nemo"

answer here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm looking for Ms. Right. I'd love to do The Bachelor. That would be perfect for me. I've been single too long. I need to settle down and try the love thing for a while."

A: New Jersey governor Jon Corzine
B. Robert Blake
C. OJ Simpson
D. Bart Simpson
E. The ubiquitous Gilbert Arenas


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPORTSQUOTES jumps on the "Who Said It?" bandwagon:

"Unfortunately, I can't talk about any legal business.... But when things are sorted out, I'll be more than happy to tell my side of the story so you can find out what happened."

A. O.J. Simpson
B. Ray Lewis
C. Robert Blake
D. Ricky Manning, Jr.
E. All of them, of course.

E is the correct answer. Who said it most recently here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home